Tuesday 4 October 2011

Pretty in Pink but Feeling Blue

Hey There, Miss Veil here!  I'm feeling a little blue because I'm not going to Dewey Beach to meet some greyhound friends.  Mom says maybe next year and that I have to get my passport in order first.  I don't know why I need one...I was born in the United States after all! 

Anyway, this is not a pink blanket I'm on in the picture, it's the material for my new winter coat.  Mom bought it and some flannel to make a nightie for me too.  She had better hurry cause the weather network says flurries on Thursday.  I think it's way too soon for that, the leaves haven't even all fallen off the trees yet!

5 comments:

  1. We are blue too! I wanted to go to Dewey as well. But I think pink suits you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lovely colour!!! Barbie says she wants a beach trip too, but she doesn't mind if there are no other greyhounds as she prefers to run around in circles by herself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we travel with our American born hounds, does that mean we get to shop and not pay duty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Veil, I SO wish you had been there! It would have made my Dewey trip perfect if I'd gotten to meet you! Have you thought about going to Greyhounds In Gettysburg in the Spring?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post. i know the pain of dog passports but hopefull you'll get that sorted for next summer

    ReplyDelete