Saturday 8 December 2012

What's a Diet?


This morning, I was so excited.   As soon as mum put my "going to town" collar on, I knew I was going somewhere.  Even better, the girls weren't coming with us.  Dad drove us, because the road was a sheet of ice.   


I went to visit my veterinarian, Dr. Allen.  They have a resident cat there, who I didn't bother at all.  Then a little white dog escaped from the back office and came running over to visit me.  Mum said it was lucky it was me and not the girls.


The needle didn't hurt, I didn't even notice it because Dr. Allen is very good at giving them (and all the lovely treats).  My teeth and ears were checked and she listened to my heart and breathing.  I got a clean bill of health, (except that I have a little bit of a dirty ear).  I could do without the ear cleaning, because that is not my favorite thing, but all in all I'm good.   They put me on the scales and I heard Mum say, oh oh!  Apparently I've put on a couple pounds, so I may have to cut back a bit.


I guess my idea for this giant size cookie cutter is out then?



It's nice to drive in the car without having to worry about touching Veil or Maddy and them getting annoyed with me.

Lots of room to stretch out today!


I don't think I'm fat, I'm just big-boned... I will have to ponder this one for awhile.  Mum says I won't even notice a 1/4 cup less food... we'll see...



Pet Blogger Hop Badge


We’re participating in this Saturday’s Pet Blog Hop, hosting by Life With DogsTwo Little Cavaliers and Confessions of the Plume.  If you’d like to participate, please follow the rules and follow your three hosts, add your blog to the Linky and copy and paste the html code into your html editor.  Thanks again to our hosts for putting on the hop!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with that diet! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diets do not sound like something I want to be a part of! I'm sorry you have to go on one. I think you look just fine, for the record! Nice collar, too!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your mom and the vet it's because you have big muscles and we all know that muscle weighs more than anything else. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess to you, a 1/4 cup is not much - to my little flop mops, it's their whole dinner! Glad you had a good check up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you have learned that nasty four letter word, DIET. It is not a good word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We mix in a bit of diet food with the regular food. Hopefully the extra bulk makes them feel full. Little piglets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can confirm you don't need to loose weight mate... The sweater that Nanny knitted which fitted you is not in any way loose on me and I'm still at mt racing weight! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got a clean bill of health. Good luck on your diet. Lightning had to go on a diet too, because his boy kept overfeeding him and he packed on a few pounds and started to waddle. He looks normal again now. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A diet! Yuk! Well, I guess if it's good for your health, you'll just have to abide. Those giant cookies would be nice though! :)

    ReplyDelete