Sunday 18 March 2012

Squirrels and Sunshine

We had a pretty quiet weekend, lots of time spent out in the sunshine.  The birds and squirrels were active and that gave the hounds some entertainment.



Maddy took a break to catch a few rays.


After reading KB's post, I gave each of them a little extra individual play time this weekend.  Time goes by too quickly and I want to be sure I've enjoyed every minute with them that I can.  So, the floors might be dirty and there are dishes in the sink, but I've got three tired, happy greyhounds snoring peacefully in the livingroom.

7 comments:

  1. Glad the kids had some fun in the snow and sunshine. I visited KB's blog. I'm so sad and sorry for this heartbreaking news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a weekend of great weather. The kids really enjoyed it. Just went over to KB's blog. Sad news. I'm going to go and snuggle with my kids now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you got some extra time with the hounds in. KB's blog reminds me of the first Greyhound I lost. I feel so awful for her in this situation, and you're right, it does make me want to spend more time with my dogs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...... happy dogs, untidy house. We so relate to you! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, our dogs are more important than clean floors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the moments with your furbabies while you have them! Tidying the house can always wait!

    Nina. Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO glad we don't have squirrels here! My heart goes out to KB.

    ReplyDelete