Tuesday 9 August 2011

Week-end Dilema

This weekend is the annual greyhound picnic for the adoption group where I adopted my three greys.  Last year, we took Beckett and Veil.  Maddy wasn't with us yet.  I agreed to do the nail clipping and ear cleaning booth again this year but I am thinking of leaving my guys home instead of having them have to watch the excitement again from the ex-pen.  As much as I love showing them off, it doesn't seem fair to them and they really weren't happy about it.


Last year.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyone who could do part of the shift and trade off with you? That would give you a chance to run home and get the pups to come out for some time that they'd enjoy.

    I'll be honest, I'm not sure what I'd do, either. If you think they'd be really unhappy, it probably would be better to leave them. Or maybe take just one if there's one who's more outgoing than the others.

    ReplyDelete