Wednesday 26 December 2012

Veil's Take on Christmas

By Miss Veil

So Christmas has come and gone for another year and I can't say that I'm sorry.  Oh I know, it's a magical time of year and all that...but there just seems to be a lot of hustle and bustle.  I'm really not a hustle and bustle type of girl.




I was so excited when I got a package all the way from the UK with a lovely pink bandana in it.  OK, so maybe Maddy and Beckett each got one too.  Thank you Deccy, we love them and they match our collars perfectly!



Although it appears like Santa didn't get my message about wanting more time for belly rubs and snuggling on the couch; Mum says not to give up yet.  Now that the shopping and cooking and eating and visiting are done, that gift is coming.



Sounds like New Year's Eve is going to the dogs and I couldn't be happier about it.

7 comments:

  1. Hah oh I don't think Bender likes New Years Eve at all with all the fireworks! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the new year is all that you are dreaming of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you are so pretty in your Bandana. Another year about the dogs sounds great to us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom says New Year's Eve is going to the dogs here, too, and I am thrilled! Plus, she got a new iPad, so I can curl up on the couch with her while she reads blogs instead of her sitting at the computer desk so much. I hope the new year is good to all of you guys!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bandana for a pretty girl. Can never have too many belly rubs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Veil...you look beautiful in your bandana. We have a pup-filled New Year's Eve too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that retirement should be naps and belly rubs and comfortable chairs and sofas!

    ReplyDelete